De Marillac Academy is excited to introduce Mobile Bidding to this year’s Annual Scholarship Benefit!
- – Mobile Bidding allows for a completely paperless bidding system.
- – With mobile bidding you can donate electronically during our Fund-A-Need scholarship auction using your smartphone or cellular-enabled tablet.
- – Mobile bidding will make the event run more efficiently from registration to checkout.
Below is a short video showing how Mobile Bidding works in 3 easy steps. (Length 1:09)
Mobile Bidding FAQs
What are the benefits of mobile bidding?
- You will be able to donate to our Fund-A-Need scholarship auction from your mobile device. There will be no need to fill out paper forms.
- At the end of the evening, your checkout process will run efficiently because your credit card information will have been entered into our system prior to the event.
How can I participate in mobile bidding?
- If you would like to participate in mobile bidding, pre-registration of your mobile device is highly recommended. If you choose to register your mobile device at the event, this will increase your check-in time.
- A mobile phone number or email address is required to access the mobile bidding system.
- Once registered online for the event, you will receive a confirmation email with directions on how to register your mobile device.
- If you forgot you pre-register your mobile device online, give our Development Office a call and we will be happy to help you. Our number is 415.552.5220.
Can I make a pledge via mobile bidding?
- Unfortunately at this time, mobile bidding can only accept donations that will be processed on a credit card that you register for the Annual Scholarship Benefit.
- If you would like to make a donation via check, or make a donation pledge, please continue to use the paper forms available at your table as in years past.
Do I have to participate in mobile bidding?
- Absolutely not. We will still have paper forms at your table for any guests that wish to use them.
Will this work for both smartphones and standard mobile phones?
- Yes, you can bid with any mobile device.
- With smartphones and cellular-enabled tablets, you can browse, donate via a mobile optimized version of website.
- When registering your mobile device, you will be provided a custom URL for bidding purposes.
- With standard mobile phones, you can donate and receive alerts via text messaging.
I have a question that isn’t addressed here?
- Please contact our Development Office and we will be happy to answer any other questions.